Crockpot Black Bean Chili.
You can have Crockpot Black Bean Chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Black Bean Chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- You need 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- You need 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
Crockpot Black Bean Chili step by step
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender….
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…Stir well..
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well…
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…Stir occasionally….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.