Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch).
You can have Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch)
- You need of Salmon.
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and sugar.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 1 of serving of cooked rice / vegetable fried rice / furikake rice.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare of Seaweed or furikake for topping.
Easy and Simple Salmon Mentai (without blowtorch) instructions
- Cut salmon thinly (to make cooking time faster) and add a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Add butter to you heated pan and add your salmon.
- Makes sure they cooked evenly. And let them rest.
- Pre heat oven to 180°c. While waiting for the oven to heat up, make your sauce. Mix all sauce ingredients in a glass.
- Put your rice / fried vegetable rice furikake rice in an oven-proof dish, top with salmon, then the sauce, then seaweed (I don't have seaweed so I'm using furikake).
- Put inside the heated oven for 10-18 minutes. And let it rest outside for a little while.