Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties. Great recipe for Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties. I used pre-made chirashi sushi mix to make this easily. It's also ideal for New Year's, birthdays, or any event.
Overseas, there are doll-shaped cakes for children's birthday parties, so I took that idea and made a sushi cake. Adults liked it, too–not just the kids. To make sure that the food does not get on the doll's clothes and so on, wrap her lower body from the wais. You can cook Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties
- You need 1080 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Chirashi sushi mix.
- Prepare of Toppings to your preference.
- Prepare 80 grams of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 60 grams of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado (1 cm cubes).
- It’s 5 of leaves Shiso leaves (finely chop half, cut the other half into leaf shapes).
- Prepare 1 bag of Shredded omelet.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
How to Make an Ikura Sushi Birthday Cake: This fun party cake was made with regular Funfetti cake mix and a few cheap and easy household ingredients. The prep time is minimal, and the results are sure to elicit lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' from your party guests! I'm so excited to share the photos. This quirky and charming dessert is an easy way to serve up some fun at a party!
Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties step by step
- Line the bottom only of the round pan with parchment paper. Prepare the chirashi sushi according to the directions of the package. The mix is a little too concentrated to my liking, so I added an extra cup of rice.
- Stuff rice into the pan about halfway to the top. Put in half the salmon, half the shiso, half the sesame seeds, and half the nori. Cover completely with the remaining rice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and use your hands to push it all tightly together. Flip it onto a plate and remove the parchment paper from the bottom.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds and nori, then decorate to top with the shredded omelet, avocado, salmon roe, salmon, and shiso leaves.
Birthday candles are the unicorn horns! Lemon Fiesta Cake "I made this as my sister's birthday cake. Decorate your cakes like a pro with this easy homemade fondant recipe. Keep reading for the best non-cake birthday ideas for everyone, from healthy birthday cake alternatives to decadent treats, like parfaits, cheesecakes, funfetti + sprinkles ideas, and more. Need some party decorations or entertainment ideas, too?