Salmon Eggplant Curry. Salmon and eggplant team up in this one-skillet curry flavored with coconut milk, basil and lime. The Best Salmon Eggplant Recipes on Yummly Eggplant And Salmon Wrap, Salmon And Eggplant Curry, Cucumber, Salmon And Eggplant Canapés.
This creamy eggplant is a must try and a great compliment to the juicy salmon! Curry and cayenne powders give a good kick to your weeknight filet. Bharwa baingan is a Indian style eggplant curry made by simmering baingan in onion tomato masala. You can cook Salmon Eggplant Curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Eggplant Curry
- Prepare 300 gms of Salmon Fillet cut into pieces 2 – 3 inchs.
- It’s 1 of onion medium diced.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes large chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic each of and paste.
- It’s 1 of chile green.
- It’s 1 of eggplant medium sized diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1.5 tbsps of fish masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare of coriander leaves Freshly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Curried eggplants are a favorite with many Indians and enjoy them often with rice or roti. Curries are a really easy and delicious Keto meal you can make even when you have little cooking In this Keto salmon curry recipe below, I've featured flavorsome fish as the meat (which cooks really. This Eggplant Curry made in the Sri Lankan style is easy enough to put together with just a handful When I am short on time and need a fabulous and even decadent curry that everyone will love, I turn. Easy eggplant curry in simple onion tomato gravy.
Salmon Eggplant Curry instructions
- Wash and cut the salmon fillet. Remove any bones that might be sticking out.
- In a non-stick pot, add some oil. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves when the oil is hot. Next add the onions and fry until the onions are translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes, the green chile and continue frying.
- Next add the eggplant and the tomatoes along with the masala powders: turmeric and fish masala. If you don't have fish masala, just add a tsp of coriander powder and 1/4 tsp of chile powder. Season with salt, and mix well to combine.
- Add a cup of water and I let this cook on medium low heat.
- When the gravy starts to thicken and the tomatoes get all mushy and you see the eggplant is pretty much cooked through, add the salmon pieces.
- I also added the coconut milk. You can add more or less depending on your taste or completely leave it out. It's totally up to you.
- Gently give it all a good stir. Add the coriander leaves, also season with more salt if needed.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat. Once done, transfer to a serving bowl and serve it with freshly made steamed white rice.
Great option for quick side dish for Rice, Roti or Naan. A quick and simple vegetarian recipe, this Burmese Eggplant Curry gets no points for looks but full marks for taste. Eggplants absorb oil like whoa, so I coat them with a generous portion when I roast them lest they stick to While the eggplant and mushrooms were roasting in the oven, I made a yellow coconut curry. Eggplant milk curry, also known as Aubergine curry, Brinjal curry, Kathirikai paal curry in Tamil, is Is this eggplant milk curry recipe good for your health? Potato Eggplant Curry is a delicious and flavorful Punjabi dish made by cooking potatoes and eggplants with Restaurant style eggplant curry is loaded with big flavours of onions, ginger, garlic. Закрыть. ခရမ္းသီးဟင္း Eggplant Curry.