Easy Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese Cream Sauce. Steamed cabbage leaves are baked with a creamy white sauce and Romano cheese in this delicious method of preparing an old vegetable favorite. Which kind of salmon are you looking for?. Smoked Trout in Tea La Cocina de Babel.
It will thicken." This recipe was inspired by cheese fondue. Once the cheese dissolves, turn the heat off straight away or. See great recipes for Salmon&Cabbage Stir-Fry Miso Sauce too! You can cook Easy Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese Cream Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese Cream Sauce
- You need 2 of pieces Fresh salmon fillets.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Summer days are hot so this cool and creamy Cucumber Salad is just what you want to eat. Crisp cucumber, fresh herbs, and protein-packed cottage cheese give this dish a delicious and healthy spin. And it's so easy to whip up with some kitchen basics. Plus it contains a good amount of Vitamin C to keep your immune system strong.
Easy Salmon and Cabbage with Cheese Cream Sauce step by step
- Chop the cabbage into large pieces and boil. Once it softens, drain and cool.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon and coat with flour. If you coat with flour until completely white, like in this picture, you can get nicely thickened sauce later.
- Heat butter in a pan and cook the salmon on both sides until golden brown. Then pour milk and continue cooking. Add the cabbage and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add pizza cheese and, once it dissolves, it is ready to serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you prefer not to boil the cabbage first, you can add uncooked cabbage at the same time as the milk. However, the taste will be weaker as the water comes out from the cabbage, so adjust the seasonings.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat, blend in flour, salt and pepper. Cook quickly, stirring constantly until thick. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. A simple white sauce with garlic and a little sherry adds flavor to this tasty cabbage recipe.