Nikki's BAE Vegetarian Udon Noodle Stir-Fry.
You can have Nikki's BAE Vegetarian Udon Noodle Stir-Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's BAE Vegetarian Udon Noodle Stir-Fry
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 8 oz of cauliflower.
- It’s 8 oz of asperagus.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained).
- Prepare 2 packages of Udon noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of avocado-puree.
Nikki's BAE Vegetarian Udon Noodle Stir-Fry instructions
- In a large sauté pan or wok, heat oil and water to simmering point then add vegetables. Begin to stir-fry vegetables for five minutes.
- Continue to stir-fry for another minute, then add Udon noodles, soy sauce and avocado-puree (I make an avocado-lime puree that I keep on hand in a squeeze bottle in the refrigerator) . Combine all of the ingredients together for 3 to 4 minutes to allow the noodles to absorb some of the sauce.